im dming a lot of new players, and i plan to organize their quests into being a bunch of varied fetch quests. problem is, i can't figure out what to send them after! any ideas for items that need to be disposed of that can be misused when in the wrong hands? (atm the party is around level 3)
- A Bone Razor
- A tax shipment for a fair sized community which has gone missing en route to the capital.
- A Bottle of Shadows
- A pair of griffin eggs.
- A Harp of Charming
- A bag of Assassin Vine spores
- A Decanter of Endless Water, stolen from a desert community that relies on it
- A list of names of [insert ogranization here] members working undercover right now.
- A Migrus Locker which previously belonged to a very evil person
- A Deck of Many Things
Any of those could make for a pretty interesting adventure. Happy DMing!