so we played session two of our dnd game yesterday and wow
- we started solving a mystery!!!
- both of us got propositioned by the same dragonborn npc within 30secs of each other
- our two player characters still aren’t on super good terms but things are Better
- i’m continuing to (knock on wood) make really good rolls when i REALLY need to (in this case, i snuck into the innkeeper’s room to get proof she’s a blood magic user, but got caught coming back- my first deception roll failed but my second (”i wanted to find a bathroom”) saved me) but only then. otherwise i fail miserably
- DM: this book needs a blood sacrifice to open it
Me: okay, bree pulls out a knife….
DM: holy shit bree